August 2, 2010

Hopping By {MTSC85}



Hi there!!  It's Tuesday and it's time for another one of Mercy's sketches!  This was a FUN sketch to play with!  So many possibilities!!  I didn't go with a long card because I really wanted to use Birthday Flopsey from MFT and the image was too tall, so I went with a standard A2 card.  I used the same DP as my AnniVERVEsary Blog Hop card because I love the combo and it was sitting on my desk!!  I combined this sketch with the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club challenge called Ruffles...Ruffles...and more Ruffles!  Hence, the ruffly ribbon on my card!

Don't forget to check out the rest of Mercy's Muses!  They rock it every week!!

Angela Thomas (August 2010 Guest)
& of course, Mercy Kerin....

Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Jackie you ROCKED the sketch!!

Marisa said...

This is beyond darling, Jackie! Just love the twine on the pressies and the ribbon treatment is fabulous.

Kathy Martin said...

Very cute! Love the 'ribbon' on your packages and the hand stitches!

Anika said...

Too cute! Love the way you stitched the tag on.

Karen Motz said...

So SWEET!!! I love the stitching on the edge of the sentiment!!!!! Well really, I love EVERYTHING, but I really wanted to point that out. You're so clever!!!!!

Dana said...

Awww, I love the twine wrapped around the presents and the stitched "Xs" with the sentiment! You are so good with the little details Jackie!

Jodi Collins said...

You are SO fabulous Jacks! GORGEOUS creation!!!

Keva said...

Oh Jackie..this is SO cute! I love the softness of it and the little bunny is adorable!

Tracy said...

Caaaaaaaaaaute!!

Angela Thomas said...

OMGoodness!! I love this!!! Love the DP, your coloring, everything!

Amy Kolling said...

You did a great job with this Jackie!

Pam Speidel said...

WoW! Love all the special extra touches you've added to take this over the top! ADORABLE!

Pam Varnell said...

Awww girl this is so stinkin cute. Love that folded linen ribbon and your sewing on the flag is just darling. You are so talented my friend and I always enjoy looking at your amazing creations.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just too darn cute!!

Unknown said...

Are you even kidding me? This is amazing!


Your card is being featured on the MFT Blog today as part of Our Favorite Finds!

Ann Kranitz said...

This is beyond amazingly cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Look at that freakin' ribbon!!! You rock honey!

Beate said...

Girl, you make the cutest cards! Love this. Love the twine around the packages and how you added more next to the sentiment! Wonderful card.
Hugs and smiles