September 23, 2010

Happy Birthday! {SC299}


Hi there!  I had a little stamping time last night and decided to try out yesterday's sketch from Splitcoaststampers.  It has been far too long since I've done a challenge on Splitcoast and I thought the sketch looked pretty interesting so I went for it!

I used the newest set in the Taylored Expressions Giving Tree Program, Make A Wish.  This stamp set is active in the TE Giving Tree program from September through November 2010 where TE donates $7.00 for each Make a Wish stamp set sold to a national children's charity.  I love that it's a charitable set, but it's also a FABULOUS birthday set!

The patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket Togetherness.  LOVE this collection of papers!  I die cut three balloons using the new Make a Wish Balloon dies that coordinate with Make A Wish using three different patterns.  The sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and cut out with a Labels Trio die.  While it was still in the die I sponged some Riding Hood Red Ink around the edges.  The banner was also stamped in Riding Hood Red and cut out with scissors.  I added some Lippy Red adhesive gems to give the banner some interest.  The button and embroidery floss are from my stash.

That's all from me today! I'm gearing up for a HUGE Taylored Expressions release on October 7th!  The peeks start on the October 4th and you won't want to miss a thing!

Thanks for stopping by!
 

Stamps:  Make A Wish (Taylored Expressions)
Paper:  Riding Hood Red, Choice Buttercream, Cosmo Cricket Togetherness DP
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Riding Hood Red
Accessories & Tools:  Make a Wish Balloon Dies, Labels Trio Die, Adhesive Gems, Button, DMC Embroidery Floss, Sewing Machine, Foam Tape

15 comments:

Marisa said...

Absolutely fabulous, Jackie! Love the banner with the bling and your DP balloons :) Great card!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE this! Such a FUN card! :)

Monique said...

Jackie this is just fabulous...So much fun!!I love the banner,,,:)

Karen Motz said...

Stunning! I love how you placed the banner and the bling between each triangle is perfect!!!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Jackie, I love the patterned papers and the way you did the banner is fantastic!!

Kerri said...

This is so cute and fun! I love these papers too, and the design of the card is fabulous:) I hear you on the busy! I totally understand, girlie, and I stalk your blog all the time!!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Super charming Jackie!! I love the different papers you used to create this sweet card!

Kathy Martin said...

This is one fabulous birthday card! Love it! :)

Allison said...

Such a fun card! Love the button and bling!

Dawn B. said...

This is wonderful Jackie.. I love the paper.. Some of my favorite.. I have a hard time using mine.. The banner is perfect for this..Great job.

Anne Tussing said...

LOVE your cards!!!

Amy Kolling said...

Of course I like this Jackie! It has a banner on it! Great use of the DP as usual!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Jackie, this is fantastic! I NEED this set too! Gee, you are always such an enabler! Can't wait to move and be settled in November so I can order goodies again!

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute, Jackie! I love the papers and pennants!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute Jackie!!