February 5, 2011

Love....XOXO.....Be Mine.....


Good Saturday Morning!!  I'm SO GLAD it's the weekend!  We are expecting more beautiful weather here in California and it's SUPERBOWL WEEKEND!!  LOVE it!  Not a fan of either team, but love watching the Superbowl every year!  The food, the commercials and the entertainment!!  Fun!

Anywho....I have a card today that I made for Verve's last release that I never posted here!  It uses the new set, Love Notes and the new Jotted Heart Die.  I think this last release was one of my fave's of all time!  The papers are Echo Park Be Mine.  The sketch is one from Jen del Muro last year, but I tilted a few of the panels, something I love to do lately!  I know Marisa will appreciate my tilted panels!   

Some fun embellishments finish the card!!

During the month of February Verve has some Sweet Stamps and dies on sale!!  Click here for this month's Sweet Deals!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great weekend!

Stamps:  Love Notes (Verve Stamps)
Paper:  Basic Grey (SU), Vintage Cream (PTI), Echo Park Be Mine DP
Ink:  Basic Grey (SU!)
Accessories:  Jotted Heart Die (Verve), Circle Punches, Adhesive Gem Flourish, Button, Divine Twine, Sewing Machine, Foam Tape

10 comments:

Maureen said...

gorgeous eye candy here, Jackie...this totally KMLPO during the release and was one of the reasons I ordered that Be Mine paper right after the release party...you enabler!! lol {snort!} Have a great weekend...I'm not into football at all, but love the half time show and commercials!! Let's hope everyone keeps their clothes on!! lol

Karen Motz said...

Beautiful Jacks!! LOVE the tilted panels and the bling!!

Marisa said...

You "Bad Diva" you LOL ;) I'm beginning to think I have to come over to the Diva Dark Side to be able to whip off a wonderful skewed panel card like this one. Love the pink and grey and all the fabulous touches you have added.

In the meantime, I'm still on the hunt for my totally stressed out creative gene that headed for the hills when it saw this sketch. Will have to ponder this one a bit before I give it a few tries (notice the plural form there LOL!)

Enjoy watching the game tomorrow. We always do. Just wish we could get the American commercials. The fill in with Canadian ones that aren't nearly as good. Have to catch them on the sports channel later on.

Samantha Post said...

Love the color scheme for this card! Great job!

Betty Wright said...

Jackie, the colors are fabulous! I love how you worked the panels with the square base. Beautiful!

Becky Carafa said...

This is just so beautiful!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely fabulous!! Great colors!!

Rose said...

Love everything, the pinks and grays, the layout, the bling and all the other embellies, beautiful work.

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful my friend! So pretty! Hope you enjoyed the game and your nice weather! LOL! Jealous here!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Super-de-duper fabulous!!! Love that bling!