March 8, 2011

You Make My World Happy {MFTWSC10}


Hi there!  It's Wednesday and time for another Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge from My Favorite Things!  I had a hard time with this sketch and once I got into it, I LOVED it!  It's a great sketch for patterned paper!

I have so much new patterned paper and more coming!  It's a sickness really, but since most companies are making 6x6 and 8x8 pads, I have a hard time resisting!

But I digress....I started my card with some of the new MME papers, Stella and Rose Mabel.  LOVE these colors and patterns!  I used Being Cute is What I Do Pure Innocence image and paired her with the new Die-namics Sweet Stack Labels.  These stacked labels are SA-WEET!  They cut like buttah and layer so beautifully!  I was on the fence about them and am so glad I ordered them!  Some machine stitching, twine and a button finish the card.


To see a complete list of designers participating in today's challenge and all of their amazing samples, just head on over to Kim's blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

21 comments:

Eva said...

Jackie, your card is adorable! I agree, this sketch is perfect for patterned papers and I love the ones you used. I am with you...I have so many new papers, but they are all so yummy!

StampOwl said...

so sweet

Christina Fischer said...

ACK!! This is SO cute! I love these papers, and they're perfect with this sweet sweet PI! :)

Gabby said...

Darling card! I love these papers and your projects are making me so glad that I ordered all the new designs. Can't wait to get them. Thanks so much for the inspiration! :)

Dawn Easton said...

So cute girl! LOL @ GMTA for sure!~ Love that PI! Think she's one of my favourites!! Love when you use all that twine like that. I need to order more!

Lisa H. said...

soooo, lovely! Think I'm going to have to get those papers. I had to draw the line somewhere and passed on this pack (got two other ones). I keep seeing it and LOVING it. that PI makes me smile...paired with sweet stack and she's Perfect!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I am ever going to buy 12X12 again, the small pads are so much better, no waste really!!! But I am having a hell of a time getting any of the new stuff!!! ARGH!! Besides that, this card frigin' rocks! I so love your stuff!!

Megan said...

Adorable! I love the relaxed feel of these papers. Super cute card.

Nancy Guse said...

The pattern papers are great and I love how the sun is shinning on her face and pants(awesome coloring)!!

Jodi Collins said...

This card totally makes me happy girlie! LOVE the mix of papers and her paper pieced top could not be cuter! I MISS you!!! Must talk soon!! HUGS!

Karen Motz said...

I agree Jacks!! I totally LOVE the 6x6 & 8x8 pads!!! Fabulous doesn't even begin to describe this card...it's freaking out of this world!!!!! LOVE!!!!!

Barbara said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Could this be any cuter? I think NOT!! I love those papers, too! (Note to self: get 'em out and play with 'em!)

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Jackie! Love those papers and the way you used the twine!

Melody said...

Darling Jackie. I love how you used the new die and the way you tied the twine with the button! I share your sickness!!

Arlene said...

Darling and sweet! :-) I've caught on the paper sickness too -- it's VERY hard to resist all the yummy new papers that just came out! :-)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I really admire your fussy cutting skills - I probably tell you that all the time!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, Jackie, soooooooo beautiful. Love the papers, the wrapped twine, and your coloring. :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable card Jackie - I love her paper pieced blouse. Now I want one in my size! But that would take a lot more than a cute 6x6 pad ;)
Hugs, Ruth S

Keva said...

Aww..this is SO cute, jackie!

Kathy K said...

This is so soft and pretty. I love the muted tones!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is COMPLETELY adorable!! Love the papers, and the way you used the Sweet Stack Die-namic!!