July 14, 2011

You Still Give Me Butterflies!


Hi there everyone!  I have a card to share with you today that I made for the newest Cat's Pajamas release a couple of weeks ago.  It uses the DARLING new set, Flutter By.

I started by stamping the bunny in Memento Tuxedo Black, colored with Copics, cut out and popped up for dimension.  The circle behind the bunny was sponged with Yellow Citrus Fluid Chalk Ink.  The Mini Exotic butterflies were cut out of patterned paper and finished with some adhesive gems.  See the clouds?  They were made with the new Cut Ups Cloud Border die (currently out of stock), I just simply cut it apart to get individual clouds.  LOVE. THIS. DIE.  The grass was made with the Cut Ups Grass Die and the big bow was made with the new Orange seam binding that TCP is now carrying.   A rounded corner and a little machine stitching on the sentiment finish the card.  The patterned papers are Jillibean SoupWatermelon Gazpacho.


Here's a close up shot.....



That's all from me today!  Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Steph Herbert said...

So lovely!

Allison said...

This is so cute! Love those butterflies!

Debbie Carriere said...

Jackie, this is soooo adorable!!! I love those papers!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Too cute, Jackie! LOVE how you used the Jillibean Soup papers on this!

Alma de la Rosa said...

This is absolutely one of my favorite cards that you did for this release. You can really feel the bunnies joy!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a cute card Jackie. Love the image, the colors... the butterflies are awesome! Just perfect.

Anonymous said...

Such a CUTE card. Love that bunny and LOVE the butterflies and the bling on them :-) TFS! -Sam

Amy Kolling said...

SHUT UP...this is so stinking cute!!! Really too cute for words....I love that orange color. Just absolutely refreshing. I have admired that grass die from afar and glad I don't live close as I would be borrowing it ALL the time! LOL

Dawn Easton said...

Totally FUN, Jackie! LOVE all the different dies you used to create this scene! Awesome!

Gabby said...

I like this card! All the butterflie and those awesome clouds. Great papers, too. The tag looks so good sewn on. I must get that cloud die when it's back in stock! :)

Lisa H. said...

gosh is this ever cute!!!! looove the colors, I'm a sucker for orange! I am inky those new bunnies today....they've been waiitng to loong!

Jessie/knightrone said...

EEEEEEKS!!! This is so cute, and I LOVE the paper..you are my own worst enemy with all your yummy papers!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

SO super cute Jacks! LOVE the colors and this sweet bunny!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Soooo cute!!