April 4, 2012

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge

Hi there!  It's Wednesday and time for another Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge from My Favorite Things!  I know I sound like a broken record each week, but we have another great sketch for you this week!  Hope you can play along!

Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each designer.

I used the new set Big Greetings for my card.  The Die-namics I used are Circle STAX 1 and 2, Botanical Beauty, Pinking Edge and Open Scallop Doily Duo.  The papers are October Afternoon Farmhouse.  I left off the flag below the cirlce because I couldn't make it work.  That's the beauty of a sketch....it's a nice jumping off point!




This week's sketch:


Here are the Die-namics I used:










Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Inge Groot said...

Fabulous card, stunning color combination!

Allison said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colours and papers!

Dawn Easton said...

Awesome card, Jackie! Saw this on Pinterest last night and had to repin it ;)

Tricia T said...

SO pretty. I love that Botanical Beauty flower every time I see it used!

Tricia

Jodi Collins said...

This is ABSOLUTELY fabulous Jacks!!! LOVE the colors and those flowers!

Vicki said...

Always love your creations. What paper did you use for this card?