July 18, 2012

Thanks Bunches {MFTWSC81}

It's time to get sketchy with My Favorite Things!  I sound like a broken record every week, but this week's sketch is great!  I hope you'll find a chance to play along!

Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each designer.

I used Mouse in the House Blessed Mouse for my card.  She was colored with Copics and her shirt was paper pieced.  The ground was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS (I obviously need a little work in that department) She was cut out with Rectangle STAX Die-namics.  I used the new Sentiment Strips for the sentiment and that beautiful button is from the new Tangy Orange Button collection.  


The finished inside:



And the Die-namics I used:




And this week's sketch:





10 comments:

Karen Giron said...

She is SO cute! I love the vintage style button and the double sentiment flags. So sweet!

Melody said...

Cute! Love the color combo.

Jodi Collins said...

SO soft and pretty Jacks! That button is AH-mazing!! Sorry I haven't been by in so long...real life keeps getting in the way!!!

Debbie Carriere said...

Jackie, this is so adorable!!! Love the colors!

Dawn Easton said...

Cuteness, Jackie!!! Loved the sketch!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love your little mouse, this is so cute!

Katie Skiff said...

THis is so very cute!! What a fun image!!

scrappingnana said...

So cute. Love the colors. TFS

Tracey said...

Fabulous colours! Adorable card!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Jackie. Love the darling paper-pieced image... the stitching looks great!