January 14, 2013

MFT Scrap Sketch #4


Hi there!  It's MFT Scrap Sketch time!  I was a bit intimidated by this month's sketch with all the layers, but it all came together easily once I decided on the patterned papers! 

Head on over to the MFT blog for a link to each participating designer.

I started today's sketch with this beautiful picture of my daughter, Lauren and her friend, Mea.  Mea's mom, Cynthia sent it to me and I KNEW I had to get it on a page for Lauren's scrapbook.  I added the text to the picture in Photoshop Elements.  LOVE how it looks.  I will be doing that more often.







Here's the sketch:


We'd love to see you play along!  There will be a random draw each month from all the participants who have uploaded their Scrap Samples to SCS using the keyword MFTSCRAP4.  Two winners will be chosen each month and the winners will receive a $15 gift voucher.  If the winner used MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20!





7 comments:

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous, Jackie! love how you are using those papers and the daisies are beautiful! darling!!!

scrappingnana said...

WOW, Jackie, this is gorgeous. Great photo and love the added text. Love the colors and papers and your flowers are the perfect accents. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Fabulous, Jackie! I love the trio of tags and the blooms! So beautiful!

Melody said...

I am just loving your scrapbook pages Jackie! Love the fun papers and embellishments.

Queen Mary said...

Gorgeous Jackie! I love all the elements!

Dawn Easton said...

Wow! This is awesome, Jackie! Everytime I see one of your pages, I want to try scrapbooking, but never do....I MUST get my butt in gear! Thanks for all your inspiration!

Laina Lamb said...

Darling! Love the denim!