September 1, 2013

{heart} You! SSSC192

Hi there! It's Sweet Sunday Sketch time and Karen has a great sketch this week! I hope you get the chance to play along.

I used a brand new ADORABLE stamp from My Favorite Things called Pure Innocence It's a Sign. I colored her with Copics and cut her out with Rectangle STAX Die-namics. I used the Chalkboard Frame Builder Die-namics to partially "frame" her. The patterns were stamped with the new Textile Backgrounds from MFT. The hearts were cut from the Hearts a Plenty Die-namics and then run through a paper crimper.


Here's the simple finished inside.


Here is this week's sketch:


Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:


Here are the products I used on my card:




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

10 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is adorable Jacks! I love the fresh green and the crimped hearts!

Tracy said...

I was literally having heart palps when I saw this on FB Jackie. SWOON!!!!!!!! Another PI I *have* to have. Love your green/pink color combo.

Jodi Collins said...

She is PRESH!!! LOVE the color combo, and the corrugated heart! Your coloring is fab!

JoAnn said...

What a sweet card. I love that adorable PI image.

Lori said...

Just too cute! Love the layered heart accents--they're perfect with the image and sentiment.

PatS said...

Precious.

Karen Giron said...

So stinkin' adorable, Jacks! I love that limeade with the pink! Yum!!

Lisa H. said...

ack!!! this is soooo adorable, Jackie! love the pink and green combo. lovin' this PI!

Lynn Put said...

How cute! Love your color combo with this sweet image and your crimped layered hearts!

Sarah said...

Jackie this card is gorgeous!
God's blessings on your day,
Sarah :)