January 11, 2014

Have a Lovely 13th Birthday {SSSC202}

Hi there! It's time for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch! Karen has a terrific sketch for us to play with this week. I hope you get a chance to play along!

My daughter has a birthday party to go to today and she needed a card. Mom to the rescue! She told me the colors and I obliged. I used Grout Gray, Pink Lemonade, Sno Cone, and Smooth White. I have to say that these were the HARDEST colors to photograph.

I used Birthday Greetings, Typewriter Text Background, Plaid Background Builder, Big Numbers, Pierced Rectangle STAX, Fishtail Flags STAX, Blueprints 1, and Blueprints 11.

Here is my card:


Detail shot:


The finished inside:


Here is this week's sketch:


Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:



14 comments:

Lyn said...

Oh my goodness this card is beautiful and I am sure the recipient just loved it to bits

Karen Motz said...

This colour combination is gorgeous! I love the plaid flower and the text on the numbers!

Anonymous said...

Wicked card Pedro! Love the text on this!

Tracy said...

Jackie this is gorgeous girl! I absolutely LOVE the color combos. This is a Jackie original!!!

Lisa H. said...

sooo pretty! love the plaid you created and the text on the numbers...awesome!

Karen Giron said...

This is DARLING! I love the colors, even if they are hard to photograph, LOL! That plaid flower is really, really pretty!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love the stamped backgrounds and pretty plaid flower. I think this is a great color combo.

Barbara said...

Fabulous Sweet 13 card, Jackie! LOVE your plaid flower!

Dana White said...

Jackie this is gorgeous. What a wonderful birthday card.

Lori said...

So pretty! Love the soft colors you used--they look great together. And, the plaid flower is fabulous!

Jodi Collins said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Jacks! LOVE the color combo and how you did the plaid on the flag and the flower!

Lynn Put said...

How pretty! Love the pastel colors and your popped up "13" and lovely flower accent.

Chris said...

Hi Jackie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Super beautiful!