January 20, 2014

Sisters {MFT January Creative Challenge}

Hi there! It's time for the January Creative Challenge from My Favorite Things! This month we were challenged to create custom sentiments or add personalization to our card, home-decor, 3-D gift or scrapbook page using any MFT alphabet dies or stamps. FUN challenge! Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each participating designer.

I have a scrapbook page to share today of my girls from Thanksgiving day. We spent the day with my husband's side of the family in Capitola. It's become tradition that when we spend Thanksgiving there we walk to the beach after our Thanksgiving feast. We walk off dinner so we can eat dessert when we get back ;) It was a BEAUTIFUL day that day so I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures of the girls.

The MFT products I used on my card are Spring Backgrounds, Typewriter Text Background, Sheet Music Background, Journal It - Pocket Calendar, Little LettersDelicate Doilies (Free with $60), Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX, Fishtail Flags STAX, Flower and Leaf Trio, Moroccan Tile Border Trio, and Mini Tabs Foursome. The colors are Pink Lemonade, Nightshift Blue, Sno Cone, and Smooth White.

Here is my page:


Close up of the top portion of the page.


And the bottom of the page:


I stamped the date with Journal It - Pocket Calendar.


I stamped the flowers with the Typewriter Text Background.


This is the bottom right portion of the page. I used the same colors and elements to add balance to the page.



Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.





Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Wow Jackie, your layout is gorgeous, and so are you girls.
I love the soft colors, stamped backgrounds and everything about your layout.

BJ Searcy said...

Beautiful layout for beautiful girls. I like the way you layered the flags, tiles with the flower. Everything about this layout is beautiful.

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

Great layout! Love the sisters banner :)

Tracey said...

Great pictures and a beautiful page!!