April 2, 2014

MFT April Release Countdown: 6!

Hi there and welcome back to the April Release Countdown from My Favorite Things! We are back today with more amazing stamps and Die-namics. Make sure to head over to the MFT Blog for all of today's details and a link to each participating designer.

I have a card to share today that uses the new TRANSFORM-ables Say Hello Die-namics, On the Diagonal Background, and this month's Free with $60 Gerbera Daisy Die-namics. The colors are from last week's Color Throwdown #285. The closest colors I had to the challenge colors were Pink Lemonade, Hot Fudge, Sour Apple, and Grout Gray. I also threw in some Sweet Tooth for good measure ;)

The new TRANSFORM-ables Say Hello Die-namics is so much fun. I used the the word Hello by cutting it away from the entire image. It was cut from Hot Fudge card stock and was sprayed with some MIX-ables Sheer Shimmer Mist for some sparkle and shine. The Gerbera Daisies were cut from Pink Lemonade and Grout Gray card stocks. The Layered Leaves were cut from Sour Apple card stock. I stamped the On the Diagonal Background in Grout Gray. The large stitched square is from the new Blueprints 14 Die-namics.

Here's my card:


Detail shot of the sparkle:


The finished inside. The sentiment is from the new Birdie Brown You're Super.



Only Six More Days Until the April Release!


Below you will find links to all of the MFT Products I used on my card.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

20 comments:

Gabby said...

So pretty. Love the flowers. :)

Tracie Pond said...

So pretty!

Unknown said...

So sweet.

Tracey said...

Love those flowers! So pretty!!

Debbie Nelson said...

Great card and colors!

Lisa H. said...

holy hot stuff! Jackie.....this is gorgeous. LOVE those flowers and the new transformable.

Shelly G said...

Very cute! I love all the texture.

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this card in these colors! So pretty!

Parker said...

So pretty and "soft" looking. Good job.

Kelli B. said...

Really cute card! I love the stamped image behind the flowers! The color combo is super!

jeannine said...

Beautiful card and great way to use the stamp set!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SO pretty, Jackie, and I really love how you used the background stamp in different ways!

Tammy H said...

Let's see...stunning, beautiful, amazing. Did I leave anything out?

Unknown said...

Beautiful colours for a beautiful card.

Patt H. said...

Gorgeous card!! I love those daisies & have to have them!!

Nora Noll said...

What a lovely card!! I really like how you used the background stamp on this. I also love your flowers!! Fabulous design!

Anonymous said...

Oh Pedro, this is hot! I love gerbera's!

Mclay said...

Sooooo pretty!!! You had me at "Hello"!!

carol watson said...

Lovely card, great new flower and leaf dies.

Kathy Krug said...

Love the flowers and the muted tones.