July 3, 2014

MFT July Release Countdown: 5!

Hi there and welcome back to the July Release Countdown from My Favorite Things! Today we are introducing the Happy Birthday Background, Tag Builder Blueprints 1 Die-namics (SQUEE!), and Balloon STAX Die-namics. Make sure you head on over to the MFT Blog for all of today's details!

When I saw that we had a new Blueprints set of Die-namics and that it was tags? OMWord....I was in LOVE! I made a set of tags for you today using the Tag Builder Blueprints Die-namics along with the Happy Birthday Background, Diagonal Stripe Background, and Confetti Background. The colors I used are Pink Lemonade, Kraft, and Sweet Tooth.

Here are all the tags. I've also dressed them up with my fave Gerbera Daisy Die-namics.


Tag #1:

The "4U" and the arrow were each cut four times and layered for dimension.


Tag #2:


Tag #3:


Tag #4: 

LOVE all of the new Backgrounds this month. Isn't the Confetti Background fun?


Here they are all together in a casual pose ;)




Only Five More Days Until the July Release!


Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.




Thanks for stoppping by!

~Jackie

21 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

These tags are adorable Jackie...love the soft pink and kraft combination.

Kathy Krug said...

Fabulous designs. Love all the details and the colors.

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

I LOVE THEM! They are beautiful!

Joy said...

Gorgeous, loving the pink, kraft and white combo, hugs

Judith said...

Lovely tags!

Darla said...

Adorable tags, love the pink with the kraft!

Kelli B. said...

Super cute tags! I love the stamped background images!

Judy said...

Wonderful color combo, kraft paper and pink super nice. Thanks for sharing.

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

Gorgeous set of tags! I love the details!!

Elizabeth S. said...

Fabulous tags and love the colors and details!

Alina said...

as always, very beautiful projects, Jackie!!!

Katia said...

pink plus krafts, fantastic comb!

Parker said...

The look of all your tags are so great because of a good color combo and layout. Plus.... you're using my favorite, the Gerbera Daisy.

wendy said...

really terrific tags love the color scheme

Tracey said...

Such a very pretty colour combo!! Lovely tags Jackie!!

Debbie Nelson said...

Beautiful....love the pink!

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

Love the kraft with the pink color!

Anonymous said...

Pedro, these are darling!

Unknown said...

i really do love the pink and brown look and thank you for sharing your tip on how to layer the same die a few times to give it a popped up dimension look. these tags are so soft looking and would be great on a card or gift. anyone would love to receive a gift with a tag like that on it. so much detail and you can really tell by your work you had fun

Blue Kube said...

These are gorgeous. I don't know which I like the most, they're all so stunning.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Tags galore, I love them all. Kraft & Pink...you can never go wrong no matter what shade.