October 4, 2014

Witch Way Is the Candy? {SSSC239}

Hi there everyone! It's time for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch! This week's sketch is a great one so I hope you get the chance to play!

I started by flipping my sketch from horizontal to vertical to allow room for the adorable image I used from Witch Way Is the Candy? by My Favorite Things. I used this week's Color Throwdown Challenge for my colors. I used Kraft, Orange Fizz, Grout Gray, and Black Licorice.

I used the following stamps and Die-namics: Burlap Background, Diagonal Stripes Background, Witch Way Is the Candy Die-namics, Spider Web Cover-Up, Pierced Rectangle STAX, and Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX.

Here is my card:


The finished inside:


Here is this week's sketch:


Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:

Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.



Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

10 comments:

Gabby said...

Super cute Halloween card! Love your distressed layers. Nice coloring, too. :)

Karen Motz said...

Adorable! Love your colouring!

Alina said...

so beautiful, Jackie!

Vicki Burdick said...

Fabulous!!! Love all the shabby goodness!!! I want to come color with you!!!

Tracy said...

Jackie!!!!!! I so love this! Everything from the distressed, embossing and of course this image. She's been sitting in my shopping cart since she came out. She'll have to sit there for a little bit longer. For now I will enjoy seeing her through your amazing projects! Love you girl!

Dana White said...

Oh I do love all the distressing you did on this sweet sweet card

Lynn Put said...

This is too cute! Your little witch totally pops off your card and I really like all of the distressing, it gives your card a spooky look.

Barbara said...

Love this, Jackie! What a great idea to flip the sketch!

Jodi Collins said...

Totally ADORBS Jacks! LOVE your coloring, the embossed spiderweb panel and your distressed edges!!

Lisa H. said...

ack! love this. That witch is too, too cute and love how you flipped the sketch.