November 24, 2014

MFT November Creative Challenge - Christmas Cheer


Hi there everyone! It's time for the monthly Creative Challenge from My Favorite Things! With the holidays quickly approaching, the design team was challenged to create projects for the upcoming holiday season. Make sure you head on over to the MFT Blog for links to all of today's participating designers.

I knew right away that I wanted to make tags for this challenge because they are one of my most favorite things to make, especially during the Christmas season. I love to wrap my presents in Kraft colored wrap and add the tag to the package. I made four tags in traditional Christmas colors, each with a different layout. The colors I used are Jellybean Green, Wild Cherry, and Smooth White. The tags match this card that I posted the other day.

The products I used for the tags are the Stitched Traditional Tag STAX, Blueprints 14 (flower and leaves), Tag Builder Blueprints 2 (circle over the ribbon hole), Plaid Builder Background, Linen Background, and Jingle All the Way (sentiments)

Here are all the tags together:


Tag #1


Tag #2


Tag #3


Tag #4



.Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my tags.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

8 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

I love these! The tones are gorgeous!

Lyn said...

Oh my goodness. I adore these Jackie so beautiful <3

Marisa said...

These are precious!! Love them :)

Vankleeck6 said...

I love each and every one of these and I will be copying them all! :)

Betty Wright said...

Oh, my word! You knocked these out of the park! Awesome colors, stamping, and element combining! Fabulous!

Paula said...

Your tags look wonderful. Definitely make any gift a bit nicer with those.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful tags.

Judy said...

Great tags! I love each and every one. Thanks for sharing.