November 13, 2014

MFT November Release Rewind - Day 2


Hi there everyone! Welcome to the November Release Rewind from My Favorite Things! I love the Release Rewind because it gives me the chance to explore the sets that I was not able to use during the release. Make sure you head on over to the MFT Blog for direct links to all of today's participating designers.

One set I didn't get a chance to ink up during the release was Birdie Brown's Warmest Wishes stamp set, along with the Warmest Wishes Die-namics. This set is ADORABLE and so fun and EASY to color. I made two cards with this set and you'll find a complete link list at the bottom of this post.

For the first card I started with a Wild Cherry and Sweet Tooth color combo. The image was stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and was colored with Copics. The Wild Cherry base is from Blueprints 20 and was stamped with the Sweater Stitch Background.

Here is the card.



And the finished inside.



I started the second card with Blu Raspberry, Grout Gray, and Sweet Tooth. I also used the new Square Frames, Swiss Dots Background, and Sweater Stitch Background.

Here she is:



And the finished inside.


Below you will find links to all of the MFT products used on each card.


Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

12 comments:

Mayumi said...

So cute Christmas or winter cards. Love how the colors pop up in the white.

Gabby said...

Super cute cards with Torico's sweet stamp set! Great designs and use of color and dies. :)

Celeste Goff said...

Such beautiful cards Jackie! I just love this adorable stamped image!

Christine Kosmak said...

This stamp set and die are just adorably cute and I have them on my wishlist!!! These cards are gorgeous!! TFS!!

Marsha said...

Love Birdie Brown's new Warmest Wishes stamp set and Die-namics! Your cards are absolutely adorable...love everything about them!!

Paula said...

Adorable cards. I just adore this little "warmest wishes" girl, you have made her even cuter with these cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

Kim A. said...

These are so sweet. Cute cards!!

keysha said...

Two beautiful winter cards!!! I love them both! I have to get that "warmest wishes" girl!!!

Liz said...

Fabulous coloring love the colors another great month

Rollingrobin said...

Love the coloring on the girl....can't wait to get my order soon!!!!

Jackie said...

Those are just adorable.

Iris said...

Great cards - love Birdie Brown.
isoscia at aol dot com